Sunday, September 1, 2013

Marli's hidden truths

There's a lot of random things that no one knows about me. That no one would think I would like, do, think, want.
But... You can't tell everything about something from common facts and looks.

Here's a few things you didn't know.. and now you do..

1. I have a secret musical love for Dido, Natasha Bedingfield, and Kylie Minogue

2. I hate capsicum and cucumber

3. I hate pumpkin but love pumpkin soup

4. Small noises annoy me more than big noises

5. I'm not the biggest fan of wearing red clothing

6. My birthday is the same day as Magic Johnson's

7. Through out my time I have wanted to be a mid-wife, lawyer, singer, model, news presenter, and a TV show host.

8. One of my Favourite actors is Nicole Kidman

9. My Favourite animal is a Cat

10. I hate reading books and magazines

Unwritten- Natasha Bedingfield

And that's just the tip of the iceberg...

1 comment: