Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Hanoi Hannah - Vietnamese restaurant

For fathers day, my Dad and I went to an awesome Vietnamese restaurant called Hanoi Hannah.
This was my first time ever trying Vietnamese food. I always say I hate things without ever trying them.  I'd say most of the time I am right and I hate the food. How ever I was clearly wrong about Vietnamese food.

The atmosphere was great. The staff were great. The inside and the outside of the restaurant were great.

Everything was very affordable and very good quality. As I had never been there, and never had Vietnamese food before. I just asked my Dad to get a few things on the menu which he knew were good. So we ended up ordering, the some Prawn rice paper roll type things, the fried Spring rolls (I can't exactly remember the names of them), the Salt and pepper dusted prawns, The soft shell crab, and the Duck Noodle glass salad. Every single thing we ate was absolutely delicious. The person next to me was sippin' on a nice looking coconut. And the staff replaced the water bottle as soon as it was empty (my fave).

Definitely worth checking out. In Prarahn on the corner of High St and Chapel St.
Check out their Website http://www.hanoihannah.com.au/HH/

Food: 9/10
Price: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Return: Definitely


Fried spring rolls

Soft shell Crab


Salt and Pepper dusted Squid



Noodle glass salad with duck







No comments:

Post a Comment